English Stranded II Enhanced - HUGE Poll

22 replies
Goto Page
To the start Previous 1 2 Next To the start
Poll Poll
What should I do next?
Only registered users are allowed to vote
Add a horror/thriller extension
0.00% (0)
learn how to 3d model so I don't have to borrow st
10.00% (1)
Learn how to modify source code of SII
0.00% (0)
Help with SIII effort
10.00% (1)
Add an extension that includes EverythingI canFin
0.00% (0)
Work on my own game
20.00% (2)
Focus on my school work
0.00% (0)
TryToMakeTitaniumMapsCompatibleWith other versions
0.00% (0)
Make a giant mapmaking extension
0.00% (0)
Make a Multiplayer platform
10.00% (1)
THROW MY JUNKY COMPUTER OFF A CLIFF!!
40.00% (4)
Become an author (i'm workingOn Series right now)
0.00% (0)
Make a 3rd person option
0.00% (0)
Make a hands on/off option
0.00% (0)
Make my very own mod ('Metal Mod' planned)
0.00% (0)
Start selling S2 CD's (nonprofit) (need DC appr.)
0.00% (0)
Start popularizing underraded tech
0.00% (0)
Upload more screenshots
0.00% (0)
create a knowledge mod for expanding your brain
0.00% (0)
Get some modders together to make an EPIC mod
10.00% (1)
10 votes cast
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/24ab/n91m53uyk9u6kmm6g.jpg


Good News, because everyone asked for screenshots, screenshots are available now on the download page (Here)

Hey guys. I'm working on a new mod. Stranded II Enhanced. Right now it's just some cool stuff and somesuch. It's going to change though. I am now just using a graphics update, which will be the future Stranded II Enhanced, but there will be addons and Extensions which you can easily add to the mod. I will make sure there will be no problems with id's and stuff.

EDIT: New Extension and MASSIVE bugfixes
EDIT2: Building extension added

PLATFORMS:

> Stranded II Enhanced
> Stranded II Enhanced 2.5 Platform
> Stranded II Enhanced 2.5 Desert Island Platform
> Stranded II Enhanced Titanium Platform

EXTENSIONS:

> Palm Extension
> Tree Extension
> Rocks and Caves Extension
> Medieval Extension
> Building Extension
> Modern Extension

EVERYTHING ON IT:

> Stranded II Enhanced - Everything On It
> Stranded II Enhanced 2.5 - Everything On It
> Stranded II Enhanced 2.5 Desert Island - Everything On It
> Stranded II Enhanced Titanium - Everything On It

Changelog >


Work is needed on the Titanium mod. If anyone can get the animals to work properly, I will gladly receive help. Anyone who helps will have their name posted on this blog, as well as their name mentioned in the credits. Thanks.
edited 38×, last 13.12.18 07:08:53 pm
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
30.11.17 12:45:27 am
Up
JohnMoe
User
Offline Off
Sounds good!!! But what will the horror/thriller be? like zombies and some such?
YoBro!!! Fav Offline Game: Counter Strike 1.6 Download The Game Here!---->http://www.counter-strike-download-cs.com/full-install.html<----Here!
30.11.17 12:47:48 am
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
exactly. I got a lot of stuff from Pupp3t's mod. Btw it seems like stranded 2 has been abandoned and everyones checking out cs2d. Tell me if im wrong.
edited 3×, last 15.12.17 08:41:58 pm
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
28.08.18 06:32:17 am
Up
JoeldaAlcoholic
User
Offline Off
Awesome idea buddy!
ive wanted to see Titanium mod's graphics integrated into a more stable game build!

I look forward to seeing Stranded 2 looking better than ever.
28.08.18 04:10:52 pm
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
As far as being stable, it is still beta and by no means perfect. I will be working on the stability. There's a glitch with the animals, and the predators don't attack. Maybe someone with some experience can tell me what's going on, because I'm having trouble fixing it.

EDIT: The bug is now resolved.
edited 3×, last 03.11.18 11:14:53 pm
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
06.10.18 12:03:00 am
Up
JasJack67
Super User
Offline Off
Units Definition: behavior=predator ?

or maybe your animals do not have the "behavior" definition at all? Which may default them as "monkey" or "shy"
edited 1×, last 06.10.18 02:44:11 am
The Survivalist_09-26-18 is now available. DOWNLOAD HERE >The Survivalist 09-26-18 | Performance-In options keep Water Detail off
06.10.18 03:36:48 pm
Up
Assassin moder
User
Offline Off
There are extra deffintions
Code:
1
2
3
4
#flee: NONE
hunter= <id of units to flee from
#hunt: ID:1 isPlayer, of course :)
prey=1 < id of units to attack
26.10.18 08:01:24 pm
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
I don't know. I added every definition of the lion previously on except for animation and it still bugged up.

EDIT: the problem was that for some reason the lion was dependent on the 'native with spear' unit - Fixed
edited 1×, last 03.11.18 11:16:37 pm
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
22.11.18 12:01:57 pm
Up
Assassin moder
User
Offline Off
Stop editing posts and marking it as new when nothing has changed..
26.11.18 07:59:31 pm
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
"Nothing" Has changed? Have you even read my post at all?? If you post without reading I have no idea what your talking about and you should just stop saying this. I literally updated every single extension, platform and 'everything on it', as well as adding another extension (also on 'everything on it) plz get some background b4 you post..
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
27.11.18 03:17:22 am
Up
JasJack67
Super User
Offline Off
Someone say background?

More >


Bottomline: There is no need to bump your thread if you only edit the Changlog+ up top... because everybody can already go look at that anytime they visit your thread. A Changelog is usually only presented with a new update to download, or even a new mod to download. So your last post should point us to the newly added info that justifies your bump.
edited 2×, last 28.11.18 12:04:01 pm
The Survivalist_09-26-18 is now available. DOWNLOAD HERE >The Survivalist 09-26-18 | Performance-In options keep Water Detail off
27.11.18 08:11:26 pm
Up
Assassin moder
User
Offline Off
I like how @user JasJack67: is making his threads clean and writing whole changelogs and dates of updates, when I looked at this thread I didnt see anything new.
28.11.18 03:18:11 am
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
Added dates to my changelog and screenshots (because everyone's been asking)
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
28.11.18 07:09:49 am
Up
JasJack67
Super User
Offline Off
Very nice screenshots! Love the look! I also had no problem figuring out your latest change/s since you added the dates...thank you & good job!
The Survivalist_09-26-18 is now available. DOWNLOAD HERE >The Survivalist 09-26-18 | Performance-In options keep Water Detail off
29.11.18 04:14:12 pm
Up
Assassin moder
User
Offline Off
Wow, again, edit and marked as new but now the note about screenshot is only higher, good job...
29.11.18 05:56:28 pm
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
Sorry. Forgot to make it more obvious that I added a new extension. Anyway, the new update is usually in the title of the thread.
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
14.12.18 08:50:30 am
Up
JoeldaAlcoholic
User
Offline Off
are you fucking serious? you already got your answer in the last 'poll'
you cant mod, and you constantly spamming the US.DE site with your 'mod updates' is unacceptable behaviour.

Its fine to ask questions and ask for people's input, but you are CONSTANTLY spamming old posts, relisting your threads without any changes, and constantly implying you are 'the next best thing' in the stranded modding community.

I have some advice for you, and for christ's sake I hope you actually pay attention for once; learn how to mod in your own time, and actually upload something worthwhile without constantly spamming useless bullshit.

We're sick of it, we get enough spamming kids as it is here.
14.12.18 02:09:08 pm
Up
Assassin moder
User
Offline Off
@user JoeldaAlcoholic: exactly, he is just editing post to be on main page. SII community is basically dead right now and you wont be able to bring it back by posting shitty polls.. sorry but thats true
14.12.18 03:32:29 pm
Up
JoeldaAlcoholic
User
Offline Off
absolutely. I don't know why the mods haven't cracked down on this yet.
14.12.18 05:55:06 pm
Up
M3t4l_M0uth
Super User
Offline Off
Sorry, my dudes. I didn't think updating every several days was spamming, but I guess it is.

Quote:
I don't know why the mods haven't cracked down on this yet

probably because I'm actually active in making stranded II mods. Which is a lot to ask from someone in this half-dead site (because you say it is) and anyway, I am planning something BIG. But of course that isn't enough for you guys. With people so hard to please I kind of wonder how good of a mod I'll have to make to gain even a small bit of appreciation (actually, that isn't true, because user JoeldaAlcoholic already said he appreciated it earlier, but I wonder if he still does)

Anyway, I look foreward to hours organizing units from other (i still can't 3d model because of my crappy computer) mods.
IMG:https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a63a/8crqb654d54ocql6g.jpg
Quote:
After passing my 1 year mark months ago, I decided I wasn't Fresh here anymore, so I changed my name
To the start Previous 1 2 Next To the start