English Role Play V.1 by djedu icon

153 comments
31.10.10 05:54:28 pm
like 50 like it!
186 kb, 4,576 Downloads
Edik
User
Offline Off
Hi,
That´s my first script for CS2D. I have take some thing from other people, but the most work i done.

> Save Funktion! (save Money and other things)
> Admin Funktion! (Only Admins can Join CTs (you must change the USGN id in the file sys/lua/city/admin.lua to be admin) and no Admin damage)
> Money Drop funktion
> License Funktion! (If you have License, you can build buildings and you can use teleport)
> Add-ons (Wings,Tank, and other)
> Only Admins can build Turrets
> if you say !car you can buy a car for 5000$
> Wall hack, (if you are Admin u must press F4 to use it)
> Paday Funktion, (every minute all player get 500$)
imageimageimageimageimage
edited 3×, last 31.10.10 05:55:49 pm
ok This file has been reviewed and approved by Starkkz (07.12.15 02:17:02 pm)

Comments

153 comments
Goto Page
To the start Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next To the start

Log in!

You need to log in to be able to write comments!Log in
11.02.11 04:25:52 am
Up
evenderchong
User
Offline Off
i cant be admin!! when i change it i will no more the money script
08.02.11 07:05:28 pm
Up
Gholan
User
Offline Off
O_o,i didn't think of that,but i mean like when 10 or maybe 15 people vote low then auto delete the upload
08.02.11 07:00:44 pm
Up
EngiN33R
Moderator
Offline Off
And downvoters shall celebrate the date of its release - as they will down-vote files they don't like and thus make them disappear.
08.02.11 06:57:34 pm
Up
Gholan
User
Offline Off
DC must make a system which deletes files that get many 1/5 ratings
08.02.11 06:56:25 pm
Up
EngiN33R
Moderator
Offline Off
The truth is somewhere in between...
08.02.11 06:53:40 pm
Up
Surplus
User
Offline Off
Because there are nubs out there?..
08.02.11 06:53:12 pm
Up
EngiN33R
Moderator
Offline Off
Because people have to download before they rate?..
08.02.11 06:49:06 pm
Up
Gholan
User
Offline Off
lol,then why did he get over one thousand downloads
08.02.11 05:35:19 pm
like I like it!
Up
Quit123
User
Offline Off
MEGA SUPER BIG NOOB YOU LUAA SRY YESDAY YOU WALLADMIN IS A BEST
08.02.11 05:29:53 pm
Up
CY
Reviewer
Offline Off
unkillable admins? woah...
08.02.11 05:25:13 pm
Up
Yasday
User
Offline Off
You can't see the script because it's not only one script. Look here: "His" CT Wallhack and unkillable admins...
08.02.11 05:19:13 pm
like I like it!
Up
TheHProject
BANNED
Offline Off
5/5

to all the haters:

i dont see this script in USGN? noobs.
08.02.11 05:17:31 pm
Up
Greoz_GS
User
Offline Off
Do not download it! (P.S.: His English is bad)
08.02.11 04:55:00 pm
Up
majL
User
Offline Off
dont add money and dont admin mod 1/5
08.02.11 04:29:47 pm
Up
CY
Reviewer
Offline Off
Firstly, you stole it
Secondly, I hate fake RP scripts.
And lastly, RP <- Roleplay =/= Citylife.
08.02.11 09:50:32 am
Up
Ezio_samfisher
User
Offline Off
suck script =.= and u stole this =.=.=.=.=..=
26.01.11 08:55:39 pm
Up
Fabio-pro-kill
User
Offline Off
Not very good and we cant add money .. -,-'
22.01.11 04:25:22 pm
Up
EngiN33R
Moderator
Offline Off
I'm not saying that you stole something, I'm talking about the script. You're still dumb.
22.01.11 03:22:14 pm
like I like it!
Up
Quit123
User
Offline Off
me hahahaha xd man you are a noob...nont ask me "STOLEN"
22.01.11 02:04:29 pm
Up
EngiN33R
Moderator
Offline Off
Quit, how dumb are you? There shouldn't be an exploding machete in each and every script.
Stolen.
To the start Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next To the start