English Go hack yourself, glitch :)

28 replies
Goto Page
To the start Previous 1 2 Next To the start
14.12.12 08:10:28 pm
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Hello guys.

We all knows that cheaters and other kind of sheet are overflowed CS2D. More than 90% of them - just kids without life, and who want to be 'cool' at least in the game. They can be easily banned. But the other 10% - is really annoying nerds. And they can make some troubles.

I had faced unpleasant situation today. There was some ignorant guy in my friend's server. He made an ultimatum - "I will be VIP here and i will play with cheats here, otherwise i will be making an DOSs attacks again and again". Well, ban and other standard stuff for cheaters and hackers was not useful, because he have not constant IP. So he still can do whatever he want. So, is there any way to ban him or maybe just destroy his PC?

I will appreciate any help and advices. Just want to keep that one server without cheaters and hackers.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
14.12.12 08:16:39 pm
Up
sheeL
User
Offline Off
user Mikoto has written:
Hello guys.

We all knows that cheaters and other kind of sheet are overflowed CS2D. More than 90% of them - just kids without life, and who want to be 'cool' at least in the game. They can be easily banned. But the other 10% - is really annoying nerds. And they can make some troubles.

I had faced unpleasant situation today. There was some ignorant guy in my friend's server. He made an ultimatum - "I will be VIP here and i will play with cheats here, otherwise i will be making an DOSs attacks again and again". Well, ban and other standard stuff for cheaters and hackers was not useful, because he have not constant IP. So he still can do whatever he want. So, is there any way to ban him or maybe just destroy his PC?

I will appreciate any help and advices. Just want to keep that one server without cheaters and hackers.


Where, you want to reach?
We should really take precautions against hackers, but I really did not understand what do you mean ...
14.12.12 08:17:43 pm
Up
RatedX
User
Offline Off
Range ban his IP.
E.G. 192.0.0.0 - 192.255.255.255 or 192.*.*.*

EDIT: Post the cheaters IP and USGN.
edited 1×, last 14.12.12 08:19:18 pm
14.12.12 08:18:40 pm
Up
Apfelbrot
User
Offline Off
Just don't talk to him.
This guy probably has no friends (or any social contacts in general), so he has to do that crap to gain people's attention and to come into conversation with other human beings.
Ignore him and don't talk to him, just quietly ban him over and over again until he leaves.
14.12.12 08:23:04 pm
Up
RatedX
User
Offline Off
PS if he is still dos-ing the server then get the admin or whoever runs the server to range IPTable his IP.
14.12.12 08:23:19 pm
Up
0a
User
Offline Off
user Mikoto has written:
More than 90% of them - just kids without life, and who want to be 'cool' at least in the game. They can be easily banned. But the other 10% - is really annoying nerds. And they can make some troubles.
"I will be VIP here and i will play with cheats here, otherwise i will be making an DOSs attacks again and again"..

The guy you're talking about isn't at %10.(Also it's probably %1, not %10)
Also, just ignore him if he didn't do anything.
14.12.12 08:24:40 pm
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Apfelbrot, thats a good point. But problem is that he shuting down the server every time when he get ban.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
14.12.12 08:26:50 pm
Up
RatedX
User
Offline Off
user 0a has written:
(Also it's probably %1, not %10)

No...it's 1% not %1.

@user Mikoto, follow the instructions on my second post and he won't be able to. Unless he uses a different connection (proxy, friends internet etc).
14.12.12 08:29:45 pm
Up
Shawni
User
Offline Off
@user Mikoto: IP Table.
We die once, do i have to hide to be visible ?
14.12.12 08:32:40 pm
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Well, i don't really know what is IP table, but i'll gonna check it.
And yes, he have proxy I wish it was so easy.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
14.12.12 09:21:10 pm
Up
Pagyra
User
Offline Off
1. allow access to the server only with usgn
2. if your server have used lua scripts with variables of nickname player then change / delete it.
3. try to use player registration script
14.12.12 09:28:51 pm
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Pagyra, thank you. Its nice idea.
But average count of players per day will be low. (in some reasons half of server's players are newbies and they have no USGN) Well, i think we need to decide between low count of players or get hacked.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
14.12.12 09:33:53 pm
Up
Apfelbrot
User
Offline Off
user Mikoto has written:
(in some reasons half of server's players are newbies and they have no USGN)

Most of these "newbies" are retards/hackers/whatevers who are banned on so many servers that it dosn't make sense for them to use accounts.
14.12.12 09:47:15 pm
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Yes, i know that fact. But we check the hackers very good. (sorry for my English). It still have a lot of real newbies
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
15.12.12 12:21:25 am
Up
SD
User
Offline Off
Who's your server hoster? iptables should help. Also, limit burst to avoid server crashes.
15.12.12 07:47:02 am
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
Hoster is Oxy2d.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
15.12.12 08:19:19 am
Up
RatedX
User
Offline Off
user Mikoto has written:
Hoster is Oxy2d.

How about giving us a little more info on the person? Post all the IPs he used so we can check if he really does use proxies, his USGN so you can warn other server hosters and the nickname he was using.

I'm pretty sure Oxy or SD will be able to prevent this.
15.12.12 10:49:07 am
Up
Mikoto
User
Offline Off
He used name [TR]SaRDaR at the server, i can't say any more information, because owner was the one who was dealt with this issue.
I thought he was Turk because of his country tag. But he can perfectly speak Russian, so he is just using random nicknames, i guess.

Well, i am sure that he use proxy, owner noticed that. And he doesn't denied that fact.

Since server changed parameter "USGN users only" he doesn't join to it. But before we had 20-25 players in average, now its about 10. So, i wish there was another way to prevent his joining.

He still trying to hack the server in any ways. We trying to get more information about this annoying person, and i wish it would help to detect him and then, i hope guys from Oxy2d hosting will help us.
Once a cheater - always a cheater.
15.12.12 10:56:33 am
Up
palomino
User
Offline Off
user Mikoto has written:
[TR]SaRDaR.

I heard this name somewhere. I think I banned him billions of times from GS servers.
zugcxdxtczgvhioj
15.12.12 10:58:55 am
Up
WinterPwnd
User
Offline Off
user palomino has written:
user Mikoto has written:
[TR]SaRDaR.

I heard this name somewhere. I think I banned him billions of times from GS servers.

Wasn't this the guy that hacks the servers and shuts them down temporaly?
Is the w33d on the show real?
To the start Previous 1 2 Next To the start